Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
Good morning,, I'm ready to take on the week! Come On Week Let's get this over with thumbup

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
"Grace without perfection is more to be desired than perfection without grace."
Giggles
20k Posts
OP Offline
Giggles
20k Posts
Yep, another week started. breakfast Ummm coffee's good!

When it warms up a bit I'm going to walk to the Library. I shouldn't go get any books because there is so much else to, and if I have a book I read instead....I can't help mysel rolz

I am studying art history, from a book about as big as this desk!!, which is on loan to me from a friend. So I can't keep it forever! notme

I also have a cabinet in the garage which is full of thick notebooks full of Bible class notes I have taught, excerpts from reference and commentary books, notes put together on topics to study and so one. I am in the process of getting all that typed into files on here so I will not have so much to move in the spring or summer when I look for another apartment.

I've got so many quilts started that I need to be working on!

So much to do and so little time left in my life!! shock boohoo (Thank God for my heart surgeon! bowing

Anyway...Good morning wavy

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
wow Shirley, you sure have a lot going !!!

Good morning everyone----and yerp, another Monday, beginning. Sun is out here, and it is 31 so far---but no wiond & it feels warmer. They say we are getting another snow storm coming in, so I guess I had better enjoy this today... why

Coffee, OK shirley--that sounds good.

[Linked Image from agardenersforum.com]
________

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!! .....
Giggles
20k Posts
OP Offline
Giggles
20k Posts
Got back a little while ago from the library..more books to keep me away from my work! rolz

Got a mouse for my new laptop. I've tried that touch pad for two or three months now and I hate it! Went to the mailbox and had a package ......new mouse from my son in OH! grin It's working like a dream and I'm much less frustrated! shots

(But now, once in awhile, I feel myself using the touch pad!! touched ) lol

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Official Problem Child!
5k Posts
Official Problem Child!
5k Posts
Got a mouse for my new laptop. I've tried that touch pad for two or three months now and I hate it!

I hate that touch pad thing! I can't use it. All I can do is click on something...can't copy/paste...have to idea how to use and don't want to.
The kids all use the touchpad. When Brennan uses my computer he moves the mouse out of the way and says "I don't see how you use that thing! Too much trouble!"
....to each his own, I reckon.

[Linked Image]

~Cinja~

You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
Giggles
20k Posts
OP Offline
Giggles
20k Posts
There does seem to be things you can't do with it. And, some things take two hands. rspb

BUT, the mouse only can do everything! shots

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Originally Posted by afgreyparrot
I hate that touch pad thing! I can't use it. All I can do is click on something...can't copy/paste...have to idea how to use and don't want to.
The kids all use the touchpad. When Brennan uses my computer he moves the mouse out of the way and says "I don't see how you use that thing! Too much trouble!"
....to each his own, I reckon.
I used to exclusively use a trackball, took a lot of getting used to a regular mouse once it died lol...

[Linked Image]

If you'd like to learn more about my family and I, you can do so at Corthell.net [corthell.net]!
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
I hate the touch pad on my netbook. I got a mouse when I purchased it. My daughter keep unplugging the mouse from it when she uses it.
I bought her the same netbook at the same time as I bought mine. Hers is broken......
Busy day again. But more litter is removed from my plot. So it is all good.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
What every gardener loves the most, Begins and ends in rich compost. (Tina)
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
I don't like the touch pad either, I use a wireless mouse,, Love it!

Today started out nice and sunny, now the wind is blowing and it's getting colder by the minute. I came home and got potato soup started, gonna have grilled sourdough bread ham and cheese with. I'm still waiting on our winter to start here,, egad

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
WAIT !!!...I can buy a mouse for my touchpad ?? really ?? where can I do this, & what is it called ????

________

Official Problem Child!
5k Posts
Official Problem Child!
5k Posts
Originally Posted by JunieGirl
WAIT !!!...I can buy a mouse for my touchpad ?? really ?? ..... what is it called ????

Uhhh...it's called a mouse.
When I was referring to touchpad thingy on the computer I was talking about the little square space on my laptop you have to use your fingers on instead of using a mouse. I have a wireless mouse I got from Wal-Mart...just plugged it into the USB port.

[Linked Image]

~Cinja~

You're not really drunk until you're speaking fluent Ozzy Osbourne.
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
yes Carol get a wireless mouse, it comes with a little drive you plug into your usb port on your laptop,, and most take aa batteries, but the batteries last forever! Walmart best buy, target all stores like that have them!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Sweet dreams all. Not sure why I am still so tired so early. I only worked outdoors a little bit everything else was inside stuff with some sitting on my tail talking on the phone. But tired I am. I will edge towards my bed very soon.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Just look for a USB mouse (or if you want a wireless one look for a Wireless Mouse); whatever you get should work so long as it has a USB port (since the PS2 adapters are being phased out it's hit or miss if your computer has one).

A couple of good options are:
Wired
V7 3 Button USB Optical Mouse

Wireless
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500
Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000

If you'd like to learn more about my family and I, you can do so at Corthell.net [corthell.net]!
Good morning all! I know I'm not around much but I hope you all haven't forgotten me completely . Winter in New England just doesn't end and it doesn't help my depression so I've introtuced some new plants to my life. One of my friends got me one for my birthday in the begining of February, I bought an new aloe plant, planted seeds at my boyfriend's and today I bought at Venus fly trap and pitcher plant. I've made a few posts in the last 24 hours asking some questions on behalf of my plants and my friend's. Anyway, I hope to be around to chat more. It's always nice havng people to talk to. Especially with such a great shared interest :)

Ive loved houseplants ever since I was a kid, my grandmother taught me. Majored in Floriculture in High School.
California Queen
30k Posts
California Queen
30k Posts
Good morning. I am up but will be heading back to bed to finish my night.

~Tina
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Drama Free Zone.
Giggles
20k Posts
OP Offline
Giggles
20k Posts
wavy Well, I'm here this morning breakfast

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I Love Virginia!"
Morning everyone,

Its a little nicer here today, or until later anyways. Expecting yet another winter storm to hit us tonight and dump some more snow on us. Cant believe that Friday is March already!!! It is nice though getting up now and its starting to get lighter out early!!

Had a busy weekend as usual, and we got Kait back to school on Sunday, so she's there for 3 weeks and then she'll be home for another visit.

Off to do some errands shortly, so have a great day all.

[Linked Image]
Frogger
40k Posts
Online Happy
Frogger
40k Posts
Originally Posted by Gremelin
Just look for a USB mouse (or if you want a wireless one look for a Wireless Mouse); whatever you get should work so long as it has a USB port (since the PS2 adapters are being phased out it's hit or miss if your computer has one).

A couple of good options are:
Wired
V7 3 Button USB Optical Mouse

Wireless
Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500
Microsoft Wireless Mouse 2000

OK everyone, esp james for all the advice & help--thanks--BUT I have a wireless mouse for my laptop..and I really like it---
BUT I thought you all were talking about a mouse with a touchpad device----I dont have an Ipad--I have an Archos 101....and a mouse would be wonderful. I guess I need to site down & read my manual, huh ???

________

As much as I love that it's getting brighter earlier it's hard because that means by the time I get off work and to bed the sun is up and it's too bright for me to sleep. My plants are loving the light though!

Ive loved houseplants ever since I was a kid, my grandmother taught me. Majored in Floriculture in High School.
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Mr. James
The Gnome Wrangler
3k Posts
Originally Posted by JunieGirl
OK everyone, esp james for all the advice & help--thanks--BUT I have a wireless mouse for my laptop..and I really like it---
BUT I thought you all were talking about a mouse with a touchpad device----I dont have an Ipad--I have an Archos 101....and a mouse would be wonderful. I guess I need to site down & read my manual, huh ???
Well, the ARCHOS 101 supports Version 2.1+EDR so I think it should support a bluetooth keyboard/mouse such as:

Touchpad:
Logitech Wireless Touchpad with Multi-Touch Navigation (910-002345)

Keyboard + Touchpad:
AnkerĀ® Mini Bluetooth Handheld Keyboard with Multi-Touchpad

Or if you're just looking for a Bluetooth mouse there is quite a selection here

A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
A Gnome's Best Friend
30k Posts
wavy closed*******************************************

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,312
Posts240,884
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,007
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image