Any tips on bring one back to life? I have one that I bought about 8 years ago. I had it in my home for a few years, and it was doing fine. My mom had it for about two years, and it grew like mad. Now I have it again, and it's pitiful. I actually trimmed it down, threw out the potting soil and started it in a jar with water to grow new roots because it was about dead. How do I keep it healthy after I re-pot it?
I keep mine in the North corner .. not quite in the direct light.. They dont need direct light..... Don't need lots of water .....They like being in a crowd. My pot is full of greenery and loves it.
I have one about a foot and a half away from an east facing window. I took a piece from my mother's arrowhead plant and started it in a three inch pot about five months ago. It seems to be growing pretty well, but is this light too strong for it? I keep reading about shade...
Mine doesn't get direct light, but is in a room that faces south and gets a lot of light in the afternoon from about noon until four. Is that too much? It doesn't get direct light, but the room it's in is quite bright.
Hello, A friend of mine had one that was bad so she planted it outside in the back yard and it is absolutly huge now and has survived snow and freezing rain. I couldn't beleive it myself. It is beautiful now.
Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your
referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).