|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,275
Number Seven
|
|
Number Seven
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,275 |
#22 looks almost like a caladium. #23 could be iresine or perilla.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 516
cheeky monkey
|
|
cheeky monkey
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 516 |
I also think that #22 is a Caladium hybrid, there are over 1000 named cultivars, and my best guess for #23 is Alternanthera dentata "Red Marble".
~~zuzu~~
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 153
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 153 |
Thanks, Alankhart and Zuzu!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,275
Number Seven
|
|
Number Seven
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,275 |
Alternanthera! That's the name I couldn't remember. I think you're right.
|
|
|
|
Forums65
Topics14,335
Posts243,558
Average Daily Posts5
| |
Members16,003
Most Online142,934 May 16th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|