This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#100638 October 30th, 2003 at 09:20 PM
Joined: Apr 2003
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Joined: Apr 2003
GOLFING ANYONE???

#100639 October 31st, 2003 at 05:38 PM
Member
Member
Joined: Jul 2003
my husband golfs.not as much as he use to since we been building house now.I have a set of clubs.I usually only go golfing with him once a year.but i have knocked a few balls around back here in the woods& down the road.I knocked a squirrl out of tree& was shocked..LOL& I hate my putter.I like my bro in laws putter better it is a ping and is a breeze to my boogys.If you want me to get PAR& birdies.......lets break out the tigerwoods playstaion.I'll skin ya & win.on playstaion i can control my ball laugh


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.059s Queries: 17 (0.057s) Memory: 0.7495 MB (Peak: 0.7692 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-10 06:42:19 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS