This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#117411 July 26th, 2005 at 10:33 PM
OP Offline
Yes, Weezie. I have talked to her a couple of times. One day she was mad again over something he did, but yesterday when I talked to her she acted like everything was hunky-dory. I don't think she really knows what she wants in life.

When Jim and I were married in May, my daughter told me that I looked the happiest she had ever seen me and that she wants to look that way, too. I told her that it could happen, but probably never would with the guy that she is with. Until she gets her belly filled up with his actions, I am sure there will be more frowns on her face than smiles. ters

Dianna

#117412 July 26th, 2005 at 10:52 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Tell her to get her buttttt on the
forum here, and sign up as
"Dixie Angels' Angel"
and tell her we got some gab talkin' gab to do!!!

There's lot's of things we can help with,
that she might not have thought of.

Is the her daughter his kid???

And did she see all that you went thru?
Was she there, or out of the house by then???

#117413 July 27th, 2005 at 10:04 AM
I'm so sorry for this situation. It's like you can't see how bad it is until you get out of it. I know what your husband is talking about though. I know a lady who went to her parents house a few times because her husband had been violent. Finally her dad told her that she couldn't come back unless she planned on leaving her husband. That he wasn't going to let her ruin their lives if she wasn't planning on helping herself. That was a long time ago and she hasn't been back. I'm not sure if her husband is still abusive but it hasn't torn her parents life up. It's a hard thing to do I'm sure. She'll be in my prayers.

#117414 July 27th, 2005 at 09:28 PM
OP Offline
Weezie, my daughter saw me get the stuffing beaten out of me ONE time. She never saw it again. Usually the abuse I was going through happened when the children were not at home. Both of my kids saw the aftermath in the form of bruises and what-not.

I told her while she was here that she ought to join the forum, but she said that he backtracks her on the computer and would find out whatever or whoever she talks to. She doesn't get on the computer too often now.

Unfortunately, the child is by her boyfriend. There is no way he could deny being the father because my granddaughter looks just like him.

Sheri, I understand my husband's point of view. He worries about me worrying about her. He is afraid I will end up having a stroke with all the stress she puts me through. He really wants my daughter to leave her boyfriend, too, but until she is totally committed to getting out of that relationship, he will not allow her to disrupt our lives with the drama. She has left him twice to come here, but she has went back each time. Each time she came, she said it was over for good. I just worry that when she finally REALLY leaves him, that she will end up with no help from us. She did say that she would go into a shelter if she had to.

Dianna

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard