This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Is Einstein a great performer?
That was AWESOME! thumbup laugh

I was ROFLMAO!

Lola would never do that in front of a crowd of people.
I wish she would! She could make me some MONEY!

Thank you!

Cindy

P.S. I'm VERY allergic to birds, too. But, she's worth it! thumbup

The Cheetah!
The Cheetah!
Ann...that was great. thumbup

Cindy have you tried taking Lola out in public? How does she react to people outside....talkative?

You must have a total blast with her!
The only birds I have had in my home were a couple of zebra finches along time ago.

Catlover kit

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I never take Lola anywhere. I should have started that when she was a baby so she'd get used to it. She's been to the vet several times, and we've moved out and back in at least once a year, but she gets real upset whenever that travel cage is brought out!

I have a friend that has an African Grey that goes out with her a lot. She has a place fixed on the console of her Escalade for Shakespeare to sit, and sometimes opens the sunroof. I think she's going to end up with a broken heart one of these days when he gets scared and flies out (all it would take is a horn blowing to startle him).

Lola won't talk in front of strangers. Whenever someone sees her they want to hear her talk, but she won't talk on command! If everyone leaves the room, THEN she starts gettin' down talking, though.

However, I found out she WILL wolf whistle at a guy walking in front of the house when she's in her cage out in the yard. Very embarrassing..he didn't see her, and thought it was me. laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm loving this topic, but it needed to continue here in banter hall, so, i locked up the orginal and moved it here!...

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
GEEZ! Did we get a little "off-topic" up there or WHAT? laugh

How'd that happen? nutz lala

I have no idea what these blue/purple flowers are on my button but I do like them

B
The Garden Helper
The Garden Helper
B
I have no idea what these blue/purple flowers are on my button but I do like them
Shooting Stars (Dodecatheon meadia)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
It's a great Rock Garden Plant

Thank you so much Mr. bill. They are so pretty.
Blue is my favor color. I don't have alot of blue/purple color flowers yet, but I'm working on it. wavey

oh wow I just read about them, if I had some I could put them under my pecan tree. I have trimmed enough to get a little sun through them. I had an eroding spot and filled it with gravel and dirt, so now I have to find plants that like rocks.

I book marked the rock garden pages, thanks thumbup

blue is my favorite color too! thumbup

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard