This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#123211 October 5th, 2005 at 06:01 PM
Njoynit, so glad that your you and your family are o.k. I was just complaining about how our power bills are going up 16%. After reading your posts I need someone to come and slap me. 30 days without power is going to be a hard run. Keep your chin up and I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

#123212 October 5th, 2005 at 08:36 PM
Compost Queen!
OP Offline
Compost Queen!
GOOD TO HEAR YOU ARE FINE.........
AND FAMILY IS OKAY TOO!!!

We were all wondering'..
And hopin' and prayin' you would be
okay.. and all stave thru it okay...

And the ducks and your plants too!!! kissies angell

Send that video...would really like to see it...

And yes, keep THE angell FAITH!!!!!

#123213 October 6th, 2005 at 12:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
so very glad to see you kissies hang in there, we're all praying for you!

#123214 October 10th, 2005 at 10:07 PM
They got my power on! clp clp clp clp
about 8:30 friday nite.but not everyoes is on.(it really pays for a change a livn the back of woods!where the power enters :rolleyes: I walked about some takeing pics this morning and see spencer has no power and a tree in his log house.I still hear generators at nite(BUT NOT MINE!!!YIPPIE!)We cut& wacked on the cedar so its not leaning on house till the chainsaw dulled out again.(it kinda looks like a cedar palm right now.& I'M CLEAN!!!!!!!!I finally got a hot shower.I'm currently enjoying a rain shower& it has no wind!no trees snapping(well unless we get alot of rain,some partial uproots may uproot the rest of way) I got mail saturday,but not friday& am SURE they will use the columbas day event to NOT deliver today.I couldn't buy charcoal in town yesterday cause was NONE so had fried bolony sandwhiches& salad for dinner(and this rain shoots useing the woodstove tonight)We are also under a county wide burn-ban(though have idiot neighbors who burn anyway)I burned in woodstove outside for a bit yesterday(If was smart and not "online -one-tracked".....I would have got the fire going again before the rain& turned the damper or even bent some metal over the pipe.I have a phone line run through wall(I really hope he don't notice the hole i made....on purpse)and through the closet into a hole prevouisly made to the phone jack.
I'm gonna try to send some video now.

Would be nice to know if is a way to post videos...like a webshots albulm ya know.they got free places for videos?????

#123215 October 10th, 2005 at 10:21 PM
njoynit, I am so happy for you! I know you feel much better now, having had a real shower/bath. That is probably what I miss the most when the power goes out around here. I can't imagine being without as long as you were. Four days about did me in...

Glad to see that you are back posting, too. We really missed you!

Dianna

#123216 October 10th, 2005 at 10:39 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
njoynit!
I'm so happy!!!
That news is worthy of the dancing banana! [Linked Image]

Hey...didn't I send you an invite to Google a long time ago?
They have free video hosting.

Google Video!
I'm gonna put some video of Lola on there! grinnnn

Cindy Faye

#123217 October 10th, 2005 at 10:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey njoynit! so glad to have you home... i know that "clean" feeling, isn't it great! laugh laugh

#123218 October 12th, 2005 at 06:43 AM
thank you Cindy.. Duh ***I really really need that maid!

I'll posty my google link tomorrow
and and...I think it arrived cindy ,I'll know in the morning...and I'm raiding the beef jerky 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#123219 October 12th, 2005 at 07:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
njoynit, watch your mail box starting friday... i didn't have any envelopes though...

#123220 October 12th, 2005 at 07:48 AM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
and...I think it arrived cindy ,I'll know in the morning...and I'm raiding the beef jerky 1st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since you have electricity now, hoard it all FOR YOURSELF! laugh
There's about 20 Slim Jims and a can of cashews in there!
HIDE THEM! laugh thumbup grinnnn

Cindy Sue

#123221 October 12th, 2005 at 08:51 PM
I told hubby about the cashews when we got off the phone that nite.It was also brought to my attention that I don't buy them for him no more(dam plant wackers don't DESERVE rewards! :p )I'm still loading videos.I got interuppted when got yelled at for being online(but really wasn't....my computer was in the zone without me)I didn't know he was expecting a call....1.I don't read minds& 2 if he called he wouldn't have got through anyway.**for someone who don't drink.....he could have used one last nite in my opinion**

I seen a car back here...it rode some roots durring RITA.looks like the tree uprooted...and the car was parked just right...its on top of the roots about 4 ft up in air.in perfect condtion.

I'll do photos this afternoon when return from town.I'd HOPED to be posting a video link right now......I have 4 loaded 4 togo& 2 failed to reload up.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard