This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#127322 May 2nd, 2005 at 02:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gotta watch out for those men thumbup

Looks like a good job thumbup ......And I know what you mean, Mark makes likes to make everything too......We can't just go buy it because then the trim won't be routed the way he likes it.......so I just let him do his thing...

Bet it feels a lot more open now huh? What color do you think you'll paint it???? We are picking out colors now too, for the kitchen......I have about 15 of those paper color sample things laying on the couch.......

Well, Mark knocked out ALL of the walls in the dining room, so it is basically just a gutted room........pretty ugly really.....He went and got the drywall today because it's the first nice day we've had for a while without rain. I never knew how stinking heavy that stuff is.....I helped him put up the drywall on the ceiling and WOW was that a task.......it isn't sanded or anything yet.....just up. The walls still haven't been touched yet. It's coming along slowly but surely. I'll take some more pics to post tomorrow.

#127323 May 2nd, 2005 at 03:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I helped him put up the drywall
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Remodeling is always a Bit**!!

Heres a pic of his moulding...
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I'm not sure what tint to paint it because I want to paint one wall with chalkboard paint.

Ya'll have been working hard on your remodel and I can't wait to see the pics thumbup

G-Mom grinnnn

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard