This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#130968 October 2nd, 2005 at 09:46 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Aug 2004
hey cricket speaking of wolf spiders...this is what my dad found in his moccasin...thanks god he looked in it before he stuck his foot in there! sca sca oh yea and I'm PETRIFIED of spiders! I don't mind the small ones though. you should've seen me screaming and jumping and doing the heeby jeeby dance and jumping up and down on the couch (might I say that I'm 240 pounds! laugh )when I saw the one's coming outta the pipe and my dad's shoe!!

#130969 October 2nd, 2005 at 09:52 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Aug 2004
I NEED HELP! it won't shrink I just tried to shrink it for about 30 minutes and it still wouldn't work! eek sorry that you have to run behind me and fix all my pics that I post hostesses maybe I should just stop posting them this is soooo frustrating! I tried so hard to shrink it! ok I'm using photobucket...what size do I use next time? 75% 50% or 25%? ters idea nutz

#130970 October 2nd, 2005 at 01:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jaime, you are so much braver than me for turning your back on that spider long enough to get your camera! sca

#130971 October 4th, 2005 at 11:47 AM
Joined: Aug 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Aug 2004
my dad was gonna put it out on the back porch steps and he was holding it by the leg with his leatherman (plyer things that have little knives and stuff on them) and I was like lemme grab my camera!! and then I ran and got my camera and ran back and told him ok and then he put it on the steps outside....imagine how freaked I was to get that close to that thing to get the pic!! there's a pretty spider that's pretty big right outside the front door that's made a web and it has a zigzag in the middle of the web and I went out there to get a pic of the spider and web and came in talking about it and my dad was like I thought you hated spiders?!?! and I was like yea I do but that one looked neat lol laugh

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.053s Queries: 21 (0.050s) Memory: 0.7660 MB (Peak: 0.8226 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-05 12:56:13 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS