This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#142621 February 10th, 2006 at 09:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here's one taken of him 2 years ago....

[Linked Image]

See how the mist is concentrated on him,while ignoring Missy?

#142622 February 10th, 2006 at 10:11 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Originally posted by gardenmom32210:
I've been tested and have shown strong abilities in precognition and clairvoyance. I dreamed of floods the week before the tidal waves. I also showed ability in retrocognition,just not as strong. You can develop any ability you might have with meditation.
Where do you go to get that kind of testing??
Seriously???

#142623 February 10th, 2006 at 10:23 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I went to a local college...years ago,and participated in an "experiment"(yeah,I know,I'm leaving myself wide open with that one nutz :rolleyes: laugh )

Recently just for fun,I took a "test" at Tickle.com and it came up with the same results that I got years ago.

I am fascinated with anything extrasensory...ghosties,psychic ability,earth spirits,etc.

#142624 February 10th, 2006 at 10:28 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
What was the name of it,
like something that would have been advertised
or in the paper???

#142625 February 10th, 2006 at 10:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was attending Florida Community College and it was posted on the bulletin board...hey in those days $50 was $50. It was done at UNF and there were 100 "volunteers". I went for 2 hours on 5 different days.

#142626 February 10th, 2006 at 10:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have heard stories about ghosts but have never seen one myself. My sister can see them. And I believe her. She is not the kind of person that would make something like that up to glorify herself..

There is a man that lives not far from me that has a ghost that throws things...And once he woke up with something crushing him holding the covers down around him so he could not get away...He did some research on the house and found out that a farmer was digging a well and the well caved in on him. His wife just left him in the bottom of the well..The man just asked the ghost to stop because he was scaring his children and it did..
Many people have seen this ghost walking around the yard and witnessed things flying off shelves in the house..Freaky...makes my hair stand up..I think the ghost just wants out of the well grave.

There are lots of sites on the internet that have documnted ghost sightings...

#142627 February 10th, 2006 at 10:45 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
I will have to keep my eyeballs peeled for
that... I have always been that way...
In school, I knew combination lock no., they'd come to my head and it was them. And my mom and I have similar thoughts, and will know or feel something about the other one, and it's true..
I'll think someone will call, and no sooner do I think about it, the phone will ring..
and the ghost stuff...especially at that one place I worked and here..

And my mom has been similar like that, we had 2 girls missing and a manhunt wentout to find them,
and my mom walked ou our front door, and something came over her, and she felt something with her left hand and water, and then she saw a hand by water...
She couldnt' think of anything that it would pertain to, but come to find out, they were in that direction of her left hand, a hill over, from ours on a main road, they'd gone around a corner, too fast, went off the side of the road, one girl was thrown from the car and out by a small creek...
kinda eerie...

#142628 February 11th, 2006 at 03:26 AM
sca very eerie sca
Penny

#142629 February 11th, 2006 at 06:59 AM
I agree that there are spirits all around us. Is it just me or does that thought make anyone else not want to take a shower (if you get my drift)?
sca sca shk

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard