This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#151201 February 23rd, 2006 at 02:42 AM
i will post some pictures once i step into the future and get myself a digital camera, am i the only one who doesnt have one?????? laugh
penny

#151202 February 23rd, 2006 at 02:44 AM
I had heavy fog this morning.low was 55 and calling for 76 today,but only to 73 for now.no SUN till next week.but humidity is high.My GH hot too& its a cold GH laugh It was 94.3 till I opened the door& I shut the lights off last night,but I washed the floor yesterday too and watered a few items& freshed the water in minnow pond& picked dead minnows out for the ducks (...They ran for them.I dropped in their water bucket )

I've been sowing JMG seeds& hibiscus& other vines.now I'm gonna dig holes& drop bulbs in them& then go be nosy and see what my neighbors are doing& why they ain't brought my DOOM movie back.

Weezie ya stay warm.their still cleaning limbs up out here from Rita.least they proably got somewhere to put those limbs.ya stay safe.

#151203 February 23rd, 2006 at 03:05 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Njoynit,
Weezie ya stay warm.their still cleaning limbs up out here from Rita.least they proably got somewhere to put those limbs.ya stay safe.
I think of that all the time, when we talk about having snow here, and such.. or you guys growing stuff when we are still freezing...

But...... we don't have to contend with those big~bad girls.. no wayyyyyyy! and I like it that way... I'll take a few days of cold, any day, than hurricanes and tornado's.. thumbup

#151204 February 28th, 2006 at 10:40 AM
Carly Offline OP
OP Offline
Wasaga Beach is nice for swimming. My daughter and I were there for 5 days last summer.

Toronto's still cold - up and down, like everybody else. Getting so you don't even need to talk about it now.

I'll be leaving for the B. C. mountain life on Saturday morning - more snow there, I hear.

#151205 February 28th, 2006 at 11:25 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Carly, you MUST BE A MINDREADER...
I just looked at this post, a while ago,
say an hour or so......
*and I wondered to myself if you'd gotten back
from your vacation and how you liked it and if anyone had talked to you yet....*

So, you haven't even gone yet then??
You leave Saturday, and come back when???
We'll be watchin' for you!!!

#151206 March 1st, 2006 at 04:16 AM
Carly Offline OP
OP Offline
Nope - I don't leave till Saturday morning.

And I'll have pictures, pictures and more pictures to share when I return.

I will be on the train from Toronto to Kamloops for 3 days - with NO SMOKING!

There is no longer any smoking aloud on the trains here . . . you can smoke at stops but there's not a whole lot of 'em.

#151207 March 1st, 2006 at 08:10 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Hey, just for sh!ts and giggles,
try stop smoking on the way there..

Gosh Carly, I can not tell you howwww wonderful
you'll feel when you quit..
Trusttttttttttt meeeeeeeee!!

Okay, no pressure, but I thought, hey, I'd slip
it in there...
Can't blame a girl for tryin'!!! kissies thumbup shocked wink grinnnn

I realllllllly hope you have a good time..
and enjoy yourself...
and yes, take lot's of neat picutes for us..

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard