This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#152382 June 19th, 2006 at 02:35 AM
Patty - you are toooooo funny!
(doing the peepee dance! laugh laugh laugh )

That place looks like great fun!
Love the "mini" hummingbird house, and the alphabet garden - what wonderful ways to get kids interested in gardening! thumbup

Thanks for sharing more pictures with us - can't wait to see more of Triss' too!

#152383 June 22nd, 2006 at 05:21 PM
Ok I finally got myself together and can post some pics.

Patty put some St. John's Wort in a globe. It looked so awesome!
[Linked Image]

Her roses are amazing!
[Linked Image]

As are her succulents.
[Linked Image]

#152384 June 22nd, 2006 at 05:23 PM
And my pics from the Master Garden Site. That place is amazing!!!!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

#152385 June 22nd, 2006 at 05:24 PM
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

#152386 June 22nd, 2006 at 05:26 PM
For you both Patty and Sarah, I had an absolutely wonderful time visiting with you both and am looking very forward to more visits.

Thanks for showing me work and the house Sarah, they are both awesome. And to you and Mike both for lunch.

And to you also Patty a huge thanks for putting me up in your spare room, dinner and all of the wonderful plants.

Mostly to both of you for your awesome friendship!

Now it is both your turns to come and visit me!

#152387 June 22nd, 2006 at 05:32 PM
And finally my pics of what I have done with the plants Patty sent.

My hydrangea
[Linked Image]

Strawberry tower
[Linked Image]

Strawberry hanger
[Linked Image]

And strawberries in the ground
[Linked Image]

And I still have tons more to plant. Plus gave some to my in laws for which they send their thanks as well.

#152388 June 22nd, 2006 at 07:31 PM
Patty S Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Triss, you sure got some great shots of the flowers we saw... & mine even look like I know what I'm doing! Thanx! grinnnn I'm glad that you're putting some of the strawberries in at your in-laws place where they'll have a permanent home, & you won't have to worry about where to get more when the time comes for you to move! I hope you get a decent yield from them this year, but next year they're going to blow your socks off, so be ready to make pies & jam!

You're more than welcome, & thank YOU for coming all this way so we could get better acquainted! I wish you could have stayed longer, but the next time you're down here, please remind me to take you out for one of our world-renowned mega-size ice cream cones , in case I forget to make a list of "to do's" (again) ...and bring the kids!

We'll be coming your way in about 3 weeks... on our way to Bills! [Linked Image] I'm sooo looking forward to meeting Dan & the kids, & seeing your gardens!

#152389 June 23rd, 2006 at 03:58 AM
Well with any luck my garden will be blooming by then! Looking forward to seeing you all!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard