This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#153122 October 25th, 2006 at 07:26 AM
Jimmy, did you have to work today? At least you went to bed when you got home! Young whipper-snapper that Dianne seems to be, she can probably handle it better than we could (but trust me, girlie, it'll catch up... with a vengeance, complete with wrinkles & baggy lower lids!!) laugh

Sheeze! I wouldn't suspect that there's a very long wait for tables in that revolving restaurant if it costs that much just to get to the top, shk so I can't blame them for wanting to tear it down! (Is it paid for? They imploded the King Dome in Seattle ...that the tax payers hadn't finished paying for mad & made a parking lot there, for another stadium!) :rolleyes:
I think it only costs $5 to ride the elevator to the top of the Space Needle, & that restaurant revolves too. (My Mom was up there having breakfast with a local morning TV show when the nasty earth quake hit in '65... & my Dad was on a boat in Lake Union, right underneath it, watching it sway!) [Linked Image]

ANYWAY....
...it was worth it , A tall glass of Good laughs, with good People is good for the soul and worth a few hours lack of sleep .. And if It were My child coming in with a few hours layover I'd want someone to go be there for them too!
I'd say it was worth it! (It was for us, too!) [Linked Image]
Now quit fighting it & go to bed before you get wrinkles!! [Linked Image]

#153123 October 25th, 2006 at 07:47 AM
OP Offline
Originally posted by Patty S:
Jimmy, did you have to work today? At least you went to bed when you got home! Young whipper-snapper that Dianne seems to be, she can probably handle it better than we could (but trust me, girlie, it'll catch up... with a vengeance, complete with wrinkles & baggy lower lids!!) laugh

Now quit fighting it & go to bed before you get wrinkles!! [Linked Image]
laugh laugh

Oh Patty I beg to differ "Young whipper-snapper???", not in a looooong time,, and wrinkles came a knockin' a loooooooong time ago and became a houseguest that won't leave
eek ... Oil of Olay is working overtime as we speak, But okay MaMa P I Am going to bed now
kissies
* one last thought before shut eye*,, Jiffy have you heard From Matthew, found his friends okay???
I hope he's rested ,& refreshed and has a wonderful time!!!

Okay I'm out........, zzzzz

[Linked Image]

#153124 October 25th, 2006 at 09:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="3" face="COMIC SANS MS, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by angelblossom:
<strong>...* one last thought before shut eye*,, Jiffy have you heard From Matthew, found his friends okay???
I hope he's rested ,& refreshed and has a wonderful time!!!

Okay I'm out........, kissies diane kissies jimmy

it was sooooooooo good to get to work today, sneak on here, and see these pics! almost as good as being there myself. and i'm glad he didn't loose the bag of goodies.

jimmy, the plants are from ones catlover sent me, so they are second generation.

diane, matthew made it to his friends fine, and i've talked to him a couple of times. once with not good news, (his great-grandmother is in the hospital) but he is having a good time from what i can tell.

kissies kissies thank you both again!

#153125 October 26th, 2006 at 07:41 AM
OP Offline
your very welcome Jiffy!! kissies

#153126 November 1st, 2006 at 12:22 AM
Just loved the pics thumbup you all look just great:-)was good to see you all clp

#153127 November 2nd, 2006 at 09:10 AM
OP Offline
Thanks Angie!!!

Jiffy How's Matthew?? Did He make it home safe and sound???

#153128 November 2nd, 2006 at 11:58 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kissies i'll let him know.

#153129 November 4th, 2006 at 10:14 AM
OP Offline
thumbup thumbup

Page 2 of 2 1 2