This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#156919 March 10th, 2007 at 07:02 PM
kennyso Offline OP
OP Offline
I be sure to see what I can put inside and outside in the yard laugh laugh laugh Thanks everyone! I still don't know exactly which house we're going to buy, I've seen one that we were supposed to get but the agent's here now talkign with my dad about other houses (the agents don't get weekends of do they? laugh ) I'm pretty sure the peony has lots of eyes (is that why I feel someone always watching me in the garden?) so I might be able to get a few divisions, I want to leave a small part for them as well...so far my list to try to bring along include:
a bit of hosta
a bit of peony
a bit of sedum (I've never had luck with rooting)
maybe some of the monkshood that I sowed last fall if I can reconize them and if they sprout in time...I guess bit isn't the best word to use, is it?

#156920 March 11th, 2007 at 03:57 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Monkshood resents being moved..
*Maybe if they're little enough you might..
but they're long tap rooted and dislike change*

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard