This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#34744 August 1st, 2005 at 09:03 PM
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
njoynit...
I can't wait to see your pond cam. I hope it's up and running before I move. I won't have internet for awhile after that.

I was glad to find this topic...I was gonna ask about canna seeds, too, because some of the ones you sent me have these on them now...

[Linked Image]

...and I was wondering if that was gonna be seeds. nutz

I wanna see you on that cam swimming around with the ducks!
laugh

Cindy Faye

#34745 August 1st, 2005 at 09:15 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
OP Offline
Official Blabber Mouth
T
yep the little furry things turn black and get kind of fat and then they have viable seeds inside. I can't wait to get some.

#34746 August 2nd, 2005 at 10:18 PM
Florence vaughn has the yellow flowers with the red splashes.does not set seed
Pretoria with the yellow/green leaves orangey flowers does not set seeds.
the red indica sets seeds.has the tiny red flowers and you'll see hummers on that one as they go for the species type.its also shorter that your others.you can grow them in your pond too.My ducks have ate on my 2 pots& they like your gnats eyeballs(I gotta move whats left,they ate my dam flowers before getting seeds& they KNOW their doing wrong....cause they RUN when see me!)

#34747 August 3rd, 2005 at 02:00 AM
JV Offline
Critter Keeper
Critter Keeper
Tk I water mine as I water my Hibiscus. Have some that get little water seem to do better then some with daily water. Mine at the old house in New Mexico gets water about once a month unless it rains and they do great have been there most of my life anyway and that is semi arid area.
I have some red and some peach? that was given to me waiting to see just what they do. Both were around 4 ft tall when I weas given the risome. But will I am watching for seed now.
Jimmy

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard