This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#41001 July 15th, 2005 at 04:32 AM
B
Blaise Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hey Loz, nice to speak to you outside of the newbie section! That's what mine did to begin with...I hope I'm not bringing bad luck! I had 7 AV's at one point, but as this thread suggests, I've lost two. But the three leaves I left in a bit of water have sprouted roots. That is such a good idea with the 3 different AV colours!! I definitely have to try that...nicking your ideas now too!

I had (actually still have) a teddy called Bigfoot from my childhood. He used to scare me and I refused to play with him, until my grandmother told me that Bigfoot was friendly!

Will, me and broken teeth don't mix!! My teeth didn't get wobbly until I was about 9 or 10, all my friends had lost at least one tooth already, so my loving parents sent me to the dentist, who taking a hammer type thing wacked my front teeth and said "There, now it's wobbly" frown I'm not joking.

laugh Afgrey, loved the question about the tooth fairy. I meant the Easter Bunny brought chocolate that broke my tooth!! But you're right, how would there be new fairies if all the fairies were female?

Thanks Butterfly, I'll check, but the others seem OK. Now you've got me all worried...

Blaise xx

#41002 July 15th, 2005 at 05:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Blaise,

Maybe you should take a hammer to that dentist!

#41003 July 16th, 2005 at 02:14 AM
B
Blaise Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well, Will, lets just say...he is no longer in business.

#41004 July 20th, 2005 at 12:19 PM
Oh no!
I didn't mean to scare you!
I just don't want your plants to get eaten!
Whatever those bugs are- I hope everything turns out ok with your violets. flw

Hi Will,
I don't do ballet pro right now- still in college. But I've made some money doing Modern dance for pro choreographers' shows.
flw

#41005 July 20th, 2005 at 05:38 PM
B
Blaise Offline OP
OP Offline
B
How kind of you! I think they're all OK just now...my mum has adopted some of my AV's.

I used to do ballet when I was younger...I was never very good at it LOL

Blaise xx

#41006 July 22nd, 2005 at 08:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Butterfly,

Where in RI are you in school? I have spent many summer weeks on Block Island.

Will

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard