This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#43439 July 24th, 2006 at 01:59 AM
Last year I had one in my attic...I opened the attic door and the skin it had shed fell out on my head....I had to change clothes... shocked sca

#43440 July 24th, 2006 at 02:26 AM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Originally posted by plants 'n pots:
Originally posted by weezie13:
[b] Ewwwwwwwwwww!
I could never live in a state that had that stuff..
It would just creep me out so bad...
(I love snow storms) wink laugh

Those babies are sooooooooo cute.. smile cool
UHHHHHHHHH Weezie dear...
you DO live in a state that has them!!!
We have numerous rattlers here - in the mountains just about 1/2 mile from our street. As a matter of fact, we have friends that live on the road leading up to the mountains and they've gotten rattlers in their garage numerous times! :p
[/b]
I have never heard of any in this area....
I will have to ask around.....

#43441 July 25th, 2006 at 09:01 AM
I do not like snakes at all! I have yet to see one in my yard which is odd because I live in the country with acres and acres of woods out my back door and tall grass at one edge of our property. That is one thing that I am definitely scared of. Cute pics though!!! I had a cardinal's nest in a bush right outside the french doors that lead out of my bedroom onto one of our decks. I kept watching it and all of a sudden it was laying on the ground one day and I didn't see any of the eggs laying there or anything. I don't know if something got it or what. We do have an abundance of racoons in our yard and a few cats pass through the yard now and then. I was so bummed because I was looking forward to see the baby cardinals. Maybe next year!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard