Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#238533 Oct 14th, 2008 at 04:08 PM
OP Offline
I was surfing around on a site where I can find old TV shows and download them as torrent files....

I am mostly posting this for Loz but any other fans of the old 80's tv shows might appreciate it. I found JEM and the Holograms. ALL 65 episodes... *does a happy dance* By the time Baby is born I will have plenty of TV shows to raise it on... MacGyver... Jem.... NCIS... oh yea all the quality shows I need to teach a kid the basics lol

Star

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Awwww, I don't have a DVD burner. boohoo I was going to buy the set for Athena for Christmas.....it's like $55 for 2 seasons. rspb

Totally got her hooked on them while she was here--they are all on youtube, just broken up into 3 sections each. At first she said, is Jem cooler than Barbie. And I was like YEAH. Jem could take Barbie out! lol Then each night she'd ask, can we watch Jem tonight. clap She loves it like I loved it! I did burn her a CD with some of the songs on it.

:ding: that show! That and He-man were my 2 favorite cartoons. Oh and Thundercats! lol Makes me feel like a kid all over again when I watch the stuff I grew up on.

kissie

OP Offline
Well I have several burners. grin We should chat sometime over the value of shipping and DVDs notme not that I would burn them... I'm just saying... you know.... grin clap notme

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
grin Not that you would use them or anything like that.....but I do have a box of blank discs here somewhere. notme lol

The Bird Man
5k Posts
The Bird Man
5k Posts
I have MANY Movies that can be burned to disk if I wasn't so lazy and sick.

[Linked Image]
Kingdoms RAGE and go to war...but the PEasants plant potatoes..

EARTH FIRST! (we'll strip-mine the OTHER planets later.)
Patriot
10k Posts
Patriot
10k Posts
What is JEM? I don't remember that.

Little Babe
2k Posts
Little Babe
2k Posts
Originally Posted by PlantFaerie
By the time Baby is born I will have plenty of TV shows to raise it on... MacGyver... Jem.... NCIS... oh yea all the quality shows I need to teach a kid the basics lol

Star

Don't forget Saturday Night Live. It is crucial to social and cultural development.

And Jem was really cool. "Showtime Synergy!"

Last edited by rachelp; Oct 21st, 2008 at 09:21 AM.

[Linked Image]

Rachel

(the new and improved Mrs. rachelc)

If you never have you should. These things are fun and fun is good.
loz
Unregistered
loz
Unregistered
Yeah, and "Shows over Synergy." grin

Jem was a cartoon about 2 different groups of girls that were in bands. Jem and the Holograms, and The Misfits. They were rivals of course and Jem had some tricks up her sleeves with magic earrings that projected holograms. Really great cartoon when I was a kid.

I never missed Jem on Saturday mornings! lol

What's the website? My (28 year old)daughter would love to see those episodes of JEM.
Thanks!
Laurie

Link Copied to Clipboard
Seasonal Ticker
Gardening Links
Gardening in March
Gardening in April
Gardening in May

Shop at Amazon and Support AGF
Are you shopping online? Click this link first and A Gardeners Forum will receive a commission for your referral at Amazon.com (shopping through this link to Amazon will not have any impact on your prices at Amazon).
Like Us on Facebook
Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics14,313
Posts240,922
Average Daily Posts3
Members16,006
Most Online10,356
Nov 2nd, 2019
Top Posters(30 Days)
Random Gallery Image