This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#101108 March 14th, 2004 at 02:31 PM
Joined: Feb 2004
S
Member
Member
S
Joined: Feb 2004
I'm back to work 6 days a week so it's hard to chat. Going to a pool tournament this week so I'll chat in two weeks or so. How is everybody's garden doing?

#101109 March 14th, 2004 at 08:24 PM
Joined: Apr 2003
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Joined: Apr 2003
Scarlet,
I was wondering!!! Now, I know!!
Your sister joined and wondered where you were!
She's seems very nice...
You better get over to her and Welcome her!!!

I know what it's like to work 6 (*and 7) days a week! Been there, for many, many, many years.
I know how you feel, but, even at the end of the night, come and peak in on us!!!
You are a wonderful addition to this group, and
wouldn't want to have you gone for too long of a time.

Have a Great Day!
Weezie


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.041s Queries: 17 (0.039s) Memory: 0.7499 MB (Peak: 0.7696 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-05 21:29:23 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS