This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#102913 February 2nd, 2004 at 09:08 PM
Joined: Jun 2003
Member
Member
Joined: Jun 2003
Just wanted to pop in and say Hi to everyone! Life has been crazy busy for me lately, it's a very unusual time of year for me to have so much design work! Duh
Catlover thumbup
Hope everyone else is doing well, and encouraging the arrival of spring!!!


Nikkal

#102914 February 25th, 2004 at 02:11 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Jan 2004
NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA IS GETTING READY FOR spring. WE MAY BE HAVING ONE MORE FROST. ALL MY plants HAVE BEEN CUT, SPRAYED, AND HAVE NEW SOIL. THEY ARE IN THE GARAGE WAITING TO GET INTO THE SUNSHINE. I AM SOOOOO READY FOR spring. I AM ADDING ORCHIDS TO MY COLLECTION OF HOUSEPLANTS THIS YEAR. THEY REALLY ARE EASY.

#102915 February 25th, 2004 at 04:55 PM
Joined: Apr 2003
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Joined: Apr 2003
Hello MZSHIRLEY!!
Glad to see you back!!
I was beginning to wonder where you went??
Out side enjoying that sunshine with out us!!

Keep us posted in the weather conditions in
the Gardener's Chat for us, so we know how it
is down there in beautiful sunny Florida!!

Weezie

#102916 February 27th, 2004 at 04:03 AM
Joined: Jan 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Jan 2004
HEY WEEZIE, RAINY HERE IN FLA. ALL WEEK. I HAVE ORCHIDS NOW, ALONG WITH A THOUSAND OTHER HOUSEPLANTS. WOW!!! ARE THEY BEAUTIFUL. IF ANYONE HAS ORCHIDS GET BACK TO ME. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE I NEED TO KNOW. YES I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHEN THE SUN IS HERE TO STAY.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.044s Queries: 21 (0.042s) Memory: 0.7648 MB (Peak: 0.7845 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-09-28 10:16:28 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS