This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#103834 March 30th, 2004 at 03:34 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
W
Junior Member
Junior Member
W
Joined: Mar 2004
Hello! My name is Pam and I live in the Poconos in PA. I am definitely a plantaholic with my main interest in hostas, pulmonaria and heucheras. Our garden is mostly shaded. Looking forward to chatting with you all. wavey

#103835 March 31st, 2004 at 12:59 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: Mar 2004
Hi Pam from another newbie to this site. If I didn't know all those plants from a friend in Washington state I would think you were talking a foreign language. Do you have any lily of the valleys among those plants?? How I miss being able to grow them and their sweet scent.

#103836 March 31st, 2004 at 01:40 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
B
Member
Member
B
Joined: Mar 2004
wavey I'm a newbie to The Garden Helper,too and still trying to find my way around. There's a great bunch of gardeners (novice to experts) and mighty friendly folks here!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.052s Queries: 19 (0.050s) Memory: 0.7567 MB (Peak: 0.7763 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-03 08:35:21 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS