This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#104551 July 17th, 2004 at 02:01 PM
Joined: Jul 2004
J
Junior Member
Junior Member
J
Joined: Jul 2004
Salutations to the board! I am Jonna, and am a fairly inexperienced gardener. As a kid my parents had gardens that I "had" to work in, so I hated it. Now as an adult with my own daughter who wants to help, I love it! I especially enjoy vegetable gardening, but flowers are fun, too. Looking forward to learning from all of you, and 'growing' some friends,
Jonna

#104552 July 17th, 2004 at 02:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Jonna wavey Happy to meet you! There's alot of great people here with plenty of good advice grinnnn

#104553 July 17th, 2004 at 02:59 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Joined: Mar 2004
This is, indeed, the friendliest group of gardeners on the web! And, the more the merrier!
Glad you joined us!
Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum!

Cindy

#104554 July 17th, 2004 at 09:58 PM
Joined: Jun 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Jun 2004
Welcome to the site! Glad you found us. I'm sure you'll love it here as much as I do flw

#104555 July 17th, 2004 at 10:35 PM
Joined: Jul 2004
P
Member
Member
P
Joined: Jul 2004
Greetings!

Pull up a chair; grap a soda or brew; put your feet up and join in the chew~~!

#104556 July 17th, 2004 at 10:44 PM
Joined: Jul 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Jul 2004
Hi and Welcome!

Glad you've joined! wavey I too was "forced" to work in our garden with my Mom and Dad, but I'm grateful for that now, cuz I'm hooked! Love growing veggies, flowers, herbs...just about anything. Hope you like the site! flw


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.046s Queries: 25 (0.043s) Memory: 0.7701 MB (Peak: 0.7898 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-09-30 06:02:21 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS