This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#108198 May 3rd, 2005 at 08:14 PM
Joined: Jun 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Jun 2004
Well Schools finnally over the suns starting to come out a few more weeks and I may be able to get planting. I've worked hard but I finnally managed it an HBES in Forest Conservation a BA in Geography and a Minor in Biology. Now comes the hard part finding a job frown But I should have a lot more time now to show up around here!!! grinnnn See you round

#108199 May 3rd, 2005 at 08:26 PM
Joined: Apr 2003
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Joined: Apr 2003
CONGRATULATIONS SHANI!!!!!!!!
That's alot of hard work but I bet it feels good!
Good luck in the job hunting market..
You'll find something you just love, I know it!

Weezie

#108200 May 4th, 2005 at 01:01 AM
P
Member
Member
P
Joined: Jul 2003
CONGRATULATIONS, SHANI!

#108201 May 8th, 2005 at 10:46 AM
Joined: Oct 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Oct 2004
Congratulations Shani, Well done!! wavey


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.047s Queries: 21 (0.044s) Memory: 0.7628 MB (Peak: 0.7825 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-09-30 15:25:15 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS