This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#114147 March 29th, 2005 at 02:57 PM
Joined: Dec 2002
B
Member
Member
B
Joined: Dec 2002
I just wanted to say wavey to everyone. Iam so excited about this site. I guess that I resgistered and had forgotten about it, probably on my old computer :rolleyes: . Am looking forward to meeting more garden fanatics and making more friends with knowledge that I need.

#114148 March 29th, 2005 at 03:07 PM
Joined: Apr 2004
O
Member
Member
O
Joined: Apr 2004
Welcome blooms4fr, GiselaT just joined yesterday from Cleveland. I use to be from central Ohio. You'll enjoy it here. wavey

#114149 March 29th, 2005 at 03:16 PM
Joined: Oct 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Oct 2004
hi julia wavey nice to meet you and welcome to the forum!!!

Linda

#114150 March 29th, 2005 at 03:35 PM
Joined: Mar 2005
G
Member
Member
G
Joined: Mar 2005
Hey Neighbor!
I'm in Cleveland. wavey
Dare we hope that the snow is actually gone for good? Well, we may still get an April blast of the nasty stuff. sca Ack -- what am I saying?

The sun is out and my poor winterized eyeballs are almost in pain. It's 43 degrees and feeling like a bit of a heat wave...
Man, I LOVE spring!!! cool

Gisela

#114151 March 29th, 2005 at 03:36 PM
Joined: Mar 2005
G
Member
Member
G
Joined: Mar 2005
Whoops -- past came up twice. Blasted parrot is helping with the computer today... shocked

Gisela

#114152 March 29th, 2005 at 03:41 PM
Joined: Nov 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Nov 2004
wavey , blooms4fr! Welcome to the board!

Dianna

#114153 April 2nd, 2005 at 12:54 AM
Joined: Mar 2005
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2005
Hello Julia, ( that's my daughters name ) I hope we have seen the last of winter. I sure am ready to be able to get outdoors! flw It's time for planting my flowers and hubby's garden.
By the way I'm in West Virginia....hi neighbor!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.047s Queries: 27 (0.043s) Memory: 0.7782 MB (Peak: 0.7979 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-06 09:25:32 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS