This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#12578 July 2nd, 2003 at 04:01 PM
Joined: Jun 2003
P
Junior Member
Junior Member
P
Joined: Jun 2003
I seem to remember seeing a site selling spider plants with a red or orange band down the center of each leaf. Am I just crazy or is it true?

#12579 July 3rd, 2003 at 05:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think you are crazy, and if you find them, let me know where, I would like one!!

#12580 July 3rd, 2003 at 12:55 PM
Joined: Apr 2003
Member
Member
Joined: Apr 2003
I would like one too.If you find a website with them ..Please send to me.. :p


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.048s Queries: 19 (0.046s) Memory: 0.7538 MB (Peak: 0.7735 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-01 16:02:23 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS