This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#131087 April 30th, 2005 at 07:40 PM
OP Offline
This topic has probably been discussed in depth before, but I cannot find any topic headings about posting pics. Therefore, I ask for your help. I would like to show some before, during,and after pics of my flower beds as the season progresses.

Do I need to have my own web page? Or can I attach them directly from my computer into a posting such as this?

Thanks for your continued support!! grinnnn

#131088 April 30th, 2005 at 08:11 PM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I went to photobucket which is free. That's the thing that gets the pictures on the net so you can share them here.

#131089 May 1st, 2005 at 02:07 AM
OP Offline
Thanks TK!! I did a little more digging around in the other forums and finally found where to upload my pics to. Therefore, I have uploaded about a dozen pics for you to see, since you asked to see the before and after shots. Now this will give me a way to chronicle this years blooms!! Ain't technology wondermous!!

By the way, where is Triangle, Va? I grew up in the Southwestern part of VA, down in the coalfields. Just wondering. wavey

#131090 May 1st, 2005 at 02:09 AM
OP Offline
DOH!!! I guess you're going to need the web address if you want to see the pics, huh???

What a dolt am I!! LOL

http://community.webshots.com/user/kc205

Let me know if y'all make it to that site.

#131091 May 1st, 2005 at 04:48 AM
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
I love yellow,
I love ginerbread architectual elements,
I love a porch with a railing,
I love your house,
But most of all I love the garden.

Thankyou for taking the time to share your pictures. If you want to see mine they are here:

Tammy\'s Pictures

I am just learning to take pictures so the shots aren't very good. It's a patch of government land behind the apartment building that is mostly weeds. One foot at a time I am trying to reclaim it. It is Virginia clay and most days it wins the battle but I keep inching along.

Triangle is right outside of the Quantico Marine Corps Base. About 40 minutes north of Fredricksburg on route one.

#131092 May 1st, 2005 at 01:37 PM
OP Offline
Thanks for dropping by. This garden is a work in progress, as is the lawn. The Asiatic lilies are already showing small buds, so they should be popping open in about another month, I guess. Almost all of the rose bushes are covered in buds. It's very exciting for me when I get home from work to walk around the house and see what has transpired over the course of the day. Thanks for the comments!! thumbup

#131093 May 1st, 2005 at 02:03 PM
Meg Offline
Playing, I love your photos! I'm jealous of your porch! Your planted stuff looks really nice!! Thanks for sharing.

Meg

#131094 May 2nd, 2005 at 12:16 AM
OP Offline
Thanks Meg!! This community/development has been patterned after downtown Charleston row houses. In a few years, after the grounds start to mature, it should be a really pretty place to live.

I'll let y'all know when I have posted any more pics as the season progresses. thumbup

Link Copied to Clipboard