This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#135254 June 9th, 2006 at 04:07 AM
Chrissy Offline OP
OP Offline
Hello everyone!!! It has been forever & a day since I was online, but I am back to stay. Lots has happened in my life...moved to a new state, have a new place way, way, way out in the country. I love it here. I am stranded in the middle of nowhere & I couldn't be happier lol. I have a second grandbaby on the way now too. So many changes have gone on in my life, but happily I am living in a great place, my kids are all happy & healthy. My grandson is doing wonderful & can't wait for the arrival of his little baby sister. Life is good:) I hope all of you are happy & well, I have missed you & this place. I MISS YOU CINDY!!!! Anyway, just wanted to say hello & let everyone know I am back wavey Chrissy

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
CHRISSY! shk

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I am so glad to see you! kissies

So many changes have gone on in my life, but happily I am living in a great place, my kids are all happy & healthy. My grandson is doing wonderful & can't wait for the arrival of his little baby sister. Life is good:)
That is so good to hear!

You have been missed!

Chrissy Offline OP
OP Offline
Aww thanks blush You have been missed too! Hostess now I see, that's awesome!! How are you?

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
I'm great...just a little older than last time you were here! laugh

Hostess now I see
Yeah...ain't that a trip? shk
That goes to show that I really did finally drive Bill over the edge...because he must not have been in his right mind when he did that! laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Chrissy, of course we remember you!!!!

I think quite a few of us wondered where you went to. I'm glad to hear that everything is good and that you have a new grandchild on it's way.

I'm really glad you are back! thumbup

Now Cindy is a hostess it means she can't start any trouble anymore! laugh Right Cindy? p lala

Chrissy Offline OP
OP Offline
LOL, you are still hillarious:)

Chrissy Offline OP
OP Offline
Loz!!! Hi & thanks for the welcome back:) I am so happy to be remembered.

-Cindy...stay out of trouble? Is that working? LOL

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Originally posted by loz:
Now Cindy is a hostess it means she can't start any trouble anymore! laugh Right Cindy? p lala
Uhhh, yeah...RIGHT Loz! lala

NOT! laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chrissy, she's a bad influence on me! lala

Chrissy Offline OP
OP Offline
LOL, I seem to remember her having that affect on many of us hehehe;)

Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Well...believe it or not I hardly ever get in trouble anymore!

Wow, Chrissy...so much has happened since you were here!
It will take you forever to catch up! thumbup

Hiya Chrissy, it's good to see you back again! wavey

Just jump right in again, I've gone through many life changing times since being a member here and you can come back any time and be warmly greeted like it was yesterday! kissies

Chrissy Offline OP
OP Offline
Well thankfully I have tons of time on my hands...so I am going to try & catch up best I can thumbup

Wow, you are staying out of trouble Cindy? perpl

Hi Chrissy, I remember you. And I like your signature button thumbup

Chrissy Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi wavey Thank you, I like yours too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kissies chrissy! OF COURSE we remember you! and soooooo glad to see you back. this is a testamony to the great family that we have, we all keep coming home! i can't wait till you catch us up on life... my daughter still asks about yours. and has our lives ever changed... but in the important way, we are still family kissies (and yes, i am still the forum "mother", still posted the behave yourselves posts laugh laugh )

Chrissy Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey Jiffy!! wavey I am so glad to be back & I have missed you so much. Yes life is good here & I have a second grandbaby on the way now lol. Everyone is doing well & I have nearly 2 acres of empty yard to play with now! wooohooo!!! This place really is the best, I feel right at home again even after more than a year away. I am happy to hear you & yours are well too. We have much catching up to do:)

Hi Chrissy, I have wondered many times what happened. Last I remember you did the secret pal gift exchange and Danielle was my pal. Then you were gone. Glad you're back.

Sheri

Chrissy Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Sheri wavey

Yep, I did disappear for a long while...lots happened in my life, lots of changes. But life is great now & I have no plans of disappearing ever again;) Thank you for the welcome back flw

Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Okay, Duh where you been nowwwwww???
Good to see you back around Chrissy...
Did you do any gardening and/or projects since
moving/this summer?? kissies
Hope we get to see more of youuuuuuuuuuuu!!! kissies

Don't know you but look forward to seeing on this forum. Its the best place in the world!!!

[Linked Image]

Chrissy, can tell by the posts that you are well liked. Am looking forward to getting to know you. Welcome Back! smile Sue

Link Copied to Clipboard