This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#13786 May 22nd, 2004 at 05:42 PM
Joined: May 2004
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: May 2004
Year after year I fight the battle of the dreaded blackspot on my roses.
Recently I saw a tip on the TV about placing 2-3 garlic gloves in the soil around the plants.The presenter never gave any clues as top how this works.
Will I be wasting my time,(and garlic),or does it actually work?
It would be nice if it does work,I hate using chemicals because of my cats.

#13787 May 22nd, 2004 at 05:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Try This, wink Spray a solution of 1 tsp. baking soda mixed in 1 qt. warm water in the early morning hours. Garlic? I have heard of this,; However I have no info to support it's use, and the non-use of chemicals... thumbup

#13788 May 22nd, 2004 at 05:59 PM
Joined: May 2004
Junior Member
Junior Member
Joined: May 2004
Early morning!! grinnnn


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.049s Queries: 19 (0.046s) Memory: 0.7544 MB (Peak: 0.7741 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-01 01:02:28 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS