pagarden,
Usually you can start some of the crops' now,
it is the middle of July after all!
But, Peas can be done, lettuce's, radish's, cabbages', broccoli's and brussels sprouts, cauliflower, beets, carrots, rosemary, sage, cilantro....... I even thought carrots too.
(they say for the under the ground crops are sweeter with one good frost or so!)
We get a frost up here about end of September beginings of October...
(I am going to experiment this year by putting in tomatoes
plants in pots (5 gallon pails) and when the threat of the frosts start, I'm wheeling my
plants into the
greenhouse, and see if I can get a last week or two of crops!
(It always seems we get a frost so early, before the crops have completely finished, and then great weather for several more weeks after, so I'm going to see if I can get a bunch of more weeks worth of growings...)
Weezie