Hi Bess,
I like to read about
plants, catalog's, magazine's, internet, hard cover books, anything,
I've posted before, I love to curl up on the couch and be in my sweats, and slippers and robe, and a hot cup of tea, or hot cocoa....... and read, and read, and read... (now I fall asleep with the kids sitting next to me, I can't sit on that couch any more, just sitting on it puts me to sleep now adays!!!)
But coming here and helping everyone with the gardening questions has helped alot too!!!......
Come about Feb... I'll be finding my Grannies' rockin' chair and the window in the living room that the sun shines realllllllllllly bright in and getting the magazines out and sit there and get warmed by the sun... Feels soooooooooooo good.
I don't get to
plant anything as I don't have too many windows that meet
growing requirements and the monkey boys don't help either!!!
Weezie