This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#22988 July 23rd, 2004 at 09:12 PM
Joined: Jun 2004
J
Junior Member
Junior Member
J
Joined: Jun 2004
Does anybody know how to start a plant from a mango seed? I did it once many years ago, and I seem to remember planting it half way in potting soil. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. wavey confused flw

#22989 July 25th, 2004 at 04:26 PM
E
Member
Member
E
Joined: Jul 2004
Hi Jamie!

Try to take a look at this page:

How to Start Mango, Papaya and Guava Seeds

I hope it helps you.

Eddy - Brazil wavey


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.042s Queries: 17 (0.040s) Memory: 0.7502 MB (Peak: 0.7698 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-06 01:05:53 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS