This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#25097 March 25th, 2004 at 08:03 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
F
Junior Member
Junior Member
F
Joined: Mar 2004
Hello everyone...
I have been reading up on all sorts of wonderful gardening ideas on this website..thanks..!There was one particular link that I found, but I can't remember where...(which category, where it came from..etc), but it had ideas from a nursery about low coverings that you can plant between stones...they gave ideas of "heavy" traffic flow areas and which kind of plants to use...anyways...I'd like to find that link again..if anyone knows what i"m talking about...

#25098 March 25th, 2004 at 09:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Flipper, try the Garden Search box at the top of every page and see what you find! wavey

#25099 March 25th, 2004 at 09:40 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
F
Junior Member
Junior Member
F
Joined: Mar 2004
thanks Phil...actually, I believe you may have been the one to post the link...it was in reference to a guy that was trying to find plants to put near a back fence or walk...anyways, I'll try your suggestion, and see where I get.
thanks again.

#25100 March 25th, 2004 at 10:02 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wavey hi flipper wavey don't know if i welcomed you to the garden helper, but if i didn't consider this your welcome. glad you are enjoying the site, and glad you have joined us! i would look in the Landscape Area , and in fact, i am moving this posting there because you will get better and more accurate answers in that forum. good luck, and if i see the link you are talking about, i'll let you know!!

#25101 March 25th, 2004 at 11:30 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
F
Junior Member
Junior Member
F
Joined: Mar 2004
hey everyone, I found the link I was looking for. It is stepables.com and newt had referred to it on a reply...
thanks for the suggestion Phil, I found what I was looking for...

#25102 March 25th, 2004 at 11:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thumbup glad you found it!!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.051s Queries: 25 (0.048s) Memory: 0.7651 MB (Peak: 0.7848 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-09-29 19:56:49 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS