This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27904 May 20th, 2005 at 12:08 AM
Joined: Jun 2003
Member
Member
Joined: Jun 2003
I purchased a hanging basket with geraniums just like last year except this one ends up not to be the trailing variety, it's growing straight up, I've already pinched it back. I think it's the white shower variety, white with hot pink center. My ? is what could I plant in with this that would creap down but still blend well with the geraniums?
I am discouraged already with it, it is quite full but still lacks the coveraage of the lower part of the pot.

#27905 May 20th, 2005 at 02:08 PM
Joined: Mar 2005
T
Official Blabber Mouth
Official Blabber Mouth
T
Joined: Mar 2005
This one is white and non-climbing zone 3 Clematis integrifolia var. albiflora.

I hope that helps.

#27906 May 20th, 2005 at 03:19 PM
Joined: May 2005
U
uki
Member
Member
U
Joined: May 2005
wavey


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.045s Queries: 19 (0.042s) Memory: 0.7556 MB (Peak: 0.7752 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-09-29 10:21:58 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS