This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#31314 October 12th, 2005 at 03:41 AM
Joined: Sep 2005
L
Member
Member
L
Joined: Sep 2005
I made some salvias cuttings yesterday and put them in pots. Now today some of them are wilting. Should I just pull them up and cut some more? Or should I just let them go?

Linsey

#31315 October 12th, 2005 at 04:11 AM
Joined: Aug 2002
A
Member
Member
A
Joined: Aug 2002
If they continue to wilt after a few more days I would cut more. It isn't uncommon for a cutting to wilt for a day or so until it gets adjusted. Be sure to keep your cuttings out of direct sunlight for a while, too.

#31316 October 18th, 2005 at 01:11 AM
Joined: Mar 2003
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2003
...and keep them watered while they are rooting!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.048s Queries: 19 (0.046s) Memory: 0.7549 MB (Peak: 0.7746 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-02 20:20:16 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS