This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#33685 September 20th, 2005 at 11:24 PM
Joined: Sep 2005
C
Junior Member
Junior Member
C
Joined: Sep 2005
Oh my! I am getting ready to plant some bulbs (grape hyacinth, mini daffodils, tulips, iris) and I am reading my wonderful books and getting a little concerned. I see that some need full sun and some can have partial shade or full shade or partial sun. Ok, what exactly is full sun? Or partial shade? Is this the same as dappled sun? I can't find a definition to these anywhere. So could someone please define the following terms for me? Full Sun, Partial Shade. I have a yard with lots of trees and some parts only get a couple hours of sun, so I think it is important to know the meaning of these. Thanks so much! gab

#33686 September 21st, 2005 at 12:25 AM
Joined: Mar 2003
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2003

#33687 September 21st, 2005 at 02:10 AM
Joined: Sep 2005
C
Junior Member
Junior Member
C
Joined: Sep 2005
Wonderful! Thank you so much! They had all kinds of advice on there that was super. I knew I would get help here. clp


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.051s Queries: 19 (0.048s) Memory: 0.7559 MB (Peak: 0.7756 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-01 10:15:15 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS