This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6707 February 24th, 2005 at 10:51 AM
Joined: Nov 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Nov 2004
HERES A GREAT RECIPE SITE FOR EVRYONE.Hope you all enjoy.
http://allrecipes.com/recipes/

#6708 February 25th, 2005 at 01:30 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Mar 2004
Hey Mike,thanks.That is a great site.

I found this recipe I'm gonna try this weekend.
I don't like raisins,so I'm going to try pecans instead.


http://brunch.allrecipes.com/az/LndfNdCinnmnBns.asp

flw duckie

#6709 February 25th, 2005 at 03:02 PM
Joined: Nov 2004
Member
Member
Joined: Nov 2004
Your very welcome.i found it surffing the net.just thought i would share it with all my garden friends.your friend in gardening.mike57 wavey

#6710 February 25th, 2005 at 09:04 PM
Joined: Jan 2005
Member
Member
Joined: Jan 2005
I love this site! I really like how the recipes are rated too.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.052s Queries: 21 (0.050s) Memory: 0.7622 MB (Peak: 0.7819 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-05 13:59:58 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS