This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#88215 June 7th, 2004 at 06:05 PM
Joined: May 2004
M
Member
Member
M
Joined: May 2004
The star like flowered plant and the fuzzy one. The star plant I am trying to figure out what it is so I can buy two of them for myself or find out how to start my own from that plant. It is my sister in laws.

The fuzzy one produces raspberry like fruits mid to late summer, but they aren't any type I have seen. Anyone know what they are? I believe they are toxic, but haven't a clue.


http://community.webshots.com/album/150341958gTeDxO

Miki

#88216 June 7th, 2004 at 06:31 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Official Problem Child
Official Problem Child
Joined: Mar 2004
The "star" plant is Columbine!

#88217 June 7th, 2004 at 08:31 PM
Joined: May 2004
M
Member
Member
M
Joined: May 2004
thank you, now to find out all I can about them, and where I can buy my own. I think they are very beautiful and I am guessing hummers and butterlflies do too.

Miki

#88218 June 8th, 2004 at 07:10 AM
Joined: Apr 2004
O
Member
Member
O
Joined: Apr 2004
I think the other is wineberry wineberry. A member of the same family as blackberries and raspberries.

#88219 June 8th, 2004 at 01:37 PM
Joined: Apr 2003
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Joined: Apr 2003
***Terry,
I think that's it!!! thumbup
Nice job!!!
I have never heard of that stuff!!

***Miki,
I think you've gotten your Mysteries solved!!!
thumbup


Weezie

#88220 June 9th, 2004 at 01:07 PM
Joined: May 2004
M
Member
Member
M
Joined: May 2004
Thank you to all who responded.

Miki wavey


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.054s Queries: 25 (0.051s) Memory: 0.7722 MB (Peak: 0.7919 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-04 22:26:03 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS