This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#8966 November 4th, 2003 at 05:57 PM
Vikki Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi Debbi(?),

Guess by your display name you love lilies. Me too, what kind do you grow? flw

Weezie, is this the right place to post this sort of message?

#8967 November 4th, 2003 at 06:19 PM
Compost Queen!
Compost Queen!
Vikki,
Yep, or Gardeners Chat....

lily freak has some beautiful lilies,
I was jealous!
Very nice.

I am so bad with pictures, I have them,
just not put anywhere's....I said for a winter's
project this year!!! maybe!!!! :rolleyes:
I am so slow somedays!

Weezie

#8968 November 5th, 2003 at 04:19 AM
Hi Vicki!!

Thanks Weezie for pointing this out for me!! I haven't been looking too closely lately, and I missed it!
Vicki, I have about 40 different kinds of lilies..most are asiatics or hybrids of one sort or another and Orientals. Here's a link to pics for most of them from this year. I've acquired more since then so I'll update them next year.
http://community.webshots.com/user/surgnurf

How long have you been growing them? Can I see some pics if you have them?! Lilies are great aren't they? I'm in withdrawl now that the snow has hit us...it's so depressing! But I hope to grow new ones each year for awhile but I know I'll run out of room. I also have about 40 other perennials that I'm growing too. I'm new to gardening so most of my stuff is pretty young. I'm hoping most will return next year. The lilies I've had for awhile, but my collection really took off this past year when I really caught the fever!

Link Copied to Clipboard