This set of forums is an archive of our old CGI-Based forum platform (UBB.Classic) that was never imported to our current forum (UBB.threads); as such, no new postings or registrations are allowed here.

Please instead direct all questions and postings to the our current forum here.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#98547 August 21st, 2004 at 01:30 AM
Joined: May 2004
M
Member
Member
M
Joined: May 2004
I did also upload the pictures to my plants folder, but they don't seem to be loading up there either. If they are there it would be at the bottom of the page and the title of the plant would indicate I don't know what they are. I will keep working on it, and repost when I find out what is wrong.

Miki

PS How's Lola? Mine guys been a riot, Buddy learned to mimic a cricket that got in and stayed for 3 days, and he has taught the others so each night about 8 pm, I get to hear a very loud chorus of crickets.

Joined: May 2004
M
Member
Member
M
Joined: May 2004
Ok I think it is all working now. It is for me at least. I did have to refresh the page when I clicked on the thumb nail to see larger picture. Sure hope someone can tell me what they are

http://community.webshots.com/user/mikizinaniisii

Miki

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The plant with the berries is Pokeweed
pokeweed

Karen grinnnn


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0
(Release build 20240826)
Responsive Width:

PHP: 7.4.33 Page Time: 0.063s Queries: 19 (0.061s) Memory: 0.7540 MB (Peak: 0.7737 MB) Data Comp: Zlib Server Time: 2026-10-04 21:15:31 UTC
Valid HTML 5 and Valid CSS